Carnage Continues 4/12/05

Somewhere by Wallingford/North Haven on Rt. 15 a car was flipped over on its side. Once again the accident wasn’t on my side of the highway, but it caused a back up of about 1.5 miles. I tried to take a pic but I took it a second too late and the flatbed truck was in the way. I think I’m going to start taking videos instead.

But its not over yet. There was another accident down by New Haven about half a mile before the tunnel, again on the other side of the highway. Two cars were involved. One looked like a late 80s Corolla and the other looked like an early 90s Benz. The accident didn’t look too bad, the cars were about 100 feet apart with debris littered between the two and the Benz was facing the wrong way. Amazingly enough this accident caused no back up on my side so I wasn’t ready for it and I couldn’t take a pic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accident 4/8/05

Accident 4/11/05